Skip to content
Scroll to top
- Responsible for Prayer palanca charts, sends and receives Palanca to and from around the world for weekends
- Prayer Vigil Palanca charts for INKY Weekends
- Sets up on-line Prayer Vigil Palanca Sign-up Charts for all weekends. Reaches out to VdC community to ensure all slots are filled.
- Prints 72-hour Prayer Vigil Charts and delivers to Palanca chas for display at each weekend
- Prayer Palanca for/from other VdC and other Movements
- Actively prays for and sends prayer Palanca to other 3-day weekend movements throughout the country and world. Involves community to also support them in prayer.
- Solicits and receives Prayer Palanca from Secretariats around the world. Prints and delivers to Palanca chas for sharing for each weekend.
- Emails weekend photo and Name listing to pilgrims and rector within one week of their weekend
- Educates INKY VdC community o the importance of prayer palanca
- Participates in Secretariat meetings and function
- Support other Secretariat members with their needs and responsibilities