Rector – Kevin Messmer
Lutheran Hills – Mar 3-6, 2005
“Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.”
- The dark path represents our Journey on this earth we walk prior to truly knowing Jesus and the dark spots represent the trials and tribulations we experience while on this earth.
- Upon knowing Jesus we walk towards his loving Light.
- The blood stained light from the cross turns into bright day light to give us hope and directs our daily walk.
- We are walking towards the Bible and our daily path is being directed by the Bible; indeed this is our “Walking with the Lord”.
- Our Bible is open and the pages are being read, studied and meditated upon
- The message within the Bible is larger than any of our earthly problems or social issue we may have.
- The green grass becomes darker as we walk towards the message contained within Holy Scripture. “The grass is greener on the other side”; the side of Christ and His message & way of life.
- See the truth of the Scripture and that Jesus died for me (with my name on the picture).
- See the silhouette of us all looking forward with outstretched arms accepting Christ and the truth of His Word as our Personal Savior and our Guide and not looking back.
- As we do walk with God… He basks us with His Light; His Love.
|Kevin Messmer||Rector||1||Jerry Cashion|
|Lance Bauer||Music Cha||2||Terry Clark|
|Alvin Braun||Table Cha||3||Jim Culver|
|Ernie Brinegar||Head Kitchen Cha||4||Ron Goltry|
|Kenny Browning||Table Cha||5||Paul Grammer|
|Wes Bucher||Silent Professor||6||Chip Morris|
|Scott Buse||Rollo Room Cha||7||Jason Underhill|
|Jeff Buse||Palanca Cha||8||Michael Warren|
|Brent Christensen||Leaders Professor||9||Steve Weber|
|Roger Domina||Assistant Rollo Room Cha||10||Brian Peterson|
|Tony Gray||Head Cha||11||Nathan Dickerson|
|Danny Helfen||Head Chapel Cha||12||Doug Mueller|
|Steve Klotz||Table Cha||13||Jim Rouse|
|Enrique Lima||Study Professor||14||Robert Nowakowski|
|Kevin Meyer||Kitchen Cha||15||Benjamin Crill|
|Roger Miller||Kitchen Cha||16||Tony Gayhart|
|Andy Morris||Laity Professor||17||Keith Sholander|
|Dave Nilson||Table Cha||18||Jason Misner|
|Brad Philbrick||Silent Professor||19||Mel Schroeder|
|Bob Pierce||Kitchen Cha||20||Mark Friend|
|Don Prusz||Piety Professor||21||Bill Bauer|
|Phil Rottet||Kitchen Cha||22||Daniel Stallings|
|Pete Schaffrick||Assistant Kitchen Cha||23||Brent Marksberry|
|John Schutte||Table Cha||24||Norman Erickson|
|Pr. David Shockey||Spiritual Director||25||Tom Irwin|
|Bill Smith||Assistant Chapel Cha||26||Jim Nevitt|
|Ray Smith||Kitchen Cha||27||Herman Wyssbrod|
|Kurt Sorenson||Apostolic Action Professor||28||Joe Sachen|
|Rich Steele||Kitchen Cha||29|
|Pastor David Stephey||Head Spiritual Director||30|
|Dan Stocks||CCA Professor||31|
|Pastor Bob Sullivan||Spiritual Director||32|
|Wes Wells||Environment Professor||33|
|Carl Wening||Ideal Professor||34|