Rector – Kevin Messmer
Lutheran Hills – Mar 3-6, 2005
“Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.”
- The dark path represents our Journey on this earth we walk prior to truly knowing Jesus and the dark spots represent the trials and tribulations we experience while on this earth.
- Upon knowing Jesus we walk towards his loving Light.
- The blood stained light from the cross turns into bright day light to give us hope and directs our daily walk.
- We are walking towards the Bible and our daily path is being directed by the Bible; indeed this is our “Walking with the Lord”.
- Our Bible is open and the pages are being read, studied and meditated upon
- The message within the Bible is larger than any of our earthly problems or social issue we may have.
- The green grass becomes darker as we walk towards the message contained within Holy Scripture. “The grass is greener on the other side”; the side of Christ and His message & way of life.
- See the truth of the Scripture and that Jesus died for me (with my name on the picture).
- See the silhouette of us all looking forward with outstretched arms accepting Christ and the truth of His Word as our Personal Savior and our Guide and not looking back.
- As we do walk with God… He basks us with His Light; His Love.
|Head Kitchen Cha
|Rollo Room Cha
|Assistant Rollo Room Cha
|Head Chapel Cha
|Assistant Kitchen Cha
|Pr. David Shockey
|Assistant Chapel Cha
|Apostolic Action Professor
|Pastor David Stephey
|Head Spiritual Director
|Pastor Bob Sullivan